Integrity & Suitability Assessment
Of all of the online toolkits available in the marketplace for assessing attitudes motivations and behavioural skills, the one that most consistently achieves high predictive accuracy for productivity while also being simple to predict integrity or consistency level of candidates is Suitability Assessment.
Integrity & Suitability Assessment Features:
- Uses a full spectrum of suitability factors, including personality, interests, work environment preferences, and task preferences.
- Uses a high-tech questionnaire that provides the equivalent of a full day of testing in only 30 minutes.
- Uses a technological consistency detector that provides an extremely reliable validation of the authenticity of the answers.
- Can be effectively applied without professional interpretation.
- Offers a complete customization to specific job requirements.
- Offers a complete research data base of success traits for different position types.
- Delivers a cost effective high correlation with actual job performance.
Assessment center (AC) is a technique used in the selection of candidates for a job in an organization. It is most often used to help determine which employees have the potential to be promoted into management positions.It employs a variety of techniques and multiple observers in a closed setting. Assessment centers often combine traditional assessments, such as interviews and psychological tests with simulation exercises, including in-basket (provide candidates with series of items that might be found in an inbox and ask them to indicate actions that would be taken), leaderless group (put several candidates in a group setting with a task to complete) or other simulation/role play. Trained raters would review each candidate’s performance in each exercise and provide scores. Based on an analysis of the skills and competencies for the job in question exercises for the candidates are selected in order to reveal information regarding the required qualities and attributes.
Assessment Centers have been shown to be useful for hiring employees because they are valid predictors of employee job performance, that is, scores in the assessment centers are accurately related to performance on the job.
Psychological Assessment is a comprehensive administration of psychological tests. A psychological test is “an objective and standardized measure of a sample of behavior”. The term sample of behavior refers to an individual’s performance on tasks that have usually been prescribed beforehand. The samples of behavior that make up a paper-and-pencil test, the most common type of test, are a series of items. Performance on these items produce a test score. A score on a well-constructed test is a reflection of a psychological construct such as achievement in a school subject, cognitive ability, aptitude, emotional functioning, personality, etc. Differences in test scores are a reflection to individual differences in the construct the test is supposed to measure. Psychological Assessment is one resources to select job applicants or employees and provide career development counseling or training.
Test included but not limited to:
- CFIT (Culture Fair Intelligence Test)
- TIU (General Intelligence Tes)
- TKD (Basic Skills Test)
- AA (Army Alpha)
- IST (Intelligence Structure Test)
- TIKI (Indonesia Collective Intelligence Test
- EPPS (Edwards Personal Preference Schedule)
- DAM & BAUM
- WARTEGG TEST
- RM (The Rothwell Miller)
- PAPI Kostick
- Kraepelin Test